Hays County is singing it's swan song
Is Hays County Texas singing it's swan song, as the evidence of institutionally abusive, greedy, racially targeted attacks against the community is mounting to unprecedented levels? Those were the years from 2006 - 2014, when Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe and Hays County Assistant District Attorney Cathy Compton were in power. They were supported, assisted and harbored by the Hays County Sheriff's Office, the Hays County Judge, the Hays County media and many of "Hays County's finest", the people who made up this "unique" place in small town southern America
Some of the uniquely chilling aspects of what could only be described as the Hays Witch Trials
|Hays County DA office has lobbyists promoting|
attacks against certain individuals
- Lobbyists: They had lobbyists targeting minority communities. Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe was not a public prosecutor, but acted as a private prosecutor for her privileged clients and lobbyists
- Plagiarism: Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe and Hays County Assistant District Attorney Cathy Compton plagiarized the trial of another Swami Saraswati of the Satyananda Ashram in Australia. Swami Akhandananda Saraswati was convicted in the 1980s of child abuse, and they plagiarized his trial. According to court records, one of Sherri Tibbe's clients and lobbyists admitted in court that she got the idea to make the accusations from a newspaper article about another Swami. Her best friend and co-collaborator was from New Zealand or Australia, so would have know about the other Swami's conviction. She may even have had newspapers clippings of the event. The details about the Australian Swami Saraswati's child abuse conviction had largely become unknown in the internet age, and had faded into oblivion until a few months ago when a Royal Commission held a public inquiry. 100s more victims came forward in the past few month and another public inquiry will be held later this year. In Hays County, 100s more people have admitted that Swami Prakashanand Saraswati was collateral damage in a failed blackmail attempt by 2 sisters and their Australian or New Zealand best friend (all in their 30s). One piece of evidence of the plagiarism is that one of Sherri Tibbe's lobbyists wrote a book glorifying Tibbe and Compton, in which they claimed that Swami Prakashanand Saraswati had an assistant called "Vishi". Swami Prakashanand Saraswati had no such assistant, and Vishi is not a real word. Swami Akhandananda Saraswati had an assistant called "Shishy", who corresponded to how Vishi was described. "Shishy" means "female disciple", so the word makes sense, where as Vishi doesn't. The book was signed and praised by many of Sherri Tibbe's lobbyists. It was the first case of prosecutorial plagiarism the world has ever known.
|There was no investigation during the |
Hays County witch trial
- Cheerleaders and Groupies: Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe and Hays County Assistant District Attorney Cathy Compton had cheerleaders and groupies who wrote books glorifying and praising them for their criminal acts.
|Hays County Prosecutorial Gaslighting|
- Gaslighting: Without an investigation or any evidence there was only thing left. For all intents and purposes, they made the trial a movie set with hired hit squads on the roof threatening and roughing up the defense witnesses and giving the media, jury and public the impression that a deadly, made-for-movie operation was taking place. It seemed that no less than Osama Bin Laden was on trial. When eyebrows of local journalists were raised as to why there was such a deadly level of security in place for an 82 year old vegetarian Indian man, the cat caught Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe's tongue. This is a clear example of Gaslighting, a manipulation technique typically used by abusive husbands where they stage bizarre events to manipulate and disorient their wife.
|Sherri Tibbe and Hays County Police |
destroyed inconvenient evidence
|Hays County District Attorney Office|
- Fulfilling Election Campaign Promises: It was the only trial that was run by two parasitic entities of the community, Sherri Tibbe and Cathy Compton who sought fame and glory and who were fulfilling their election promise of increasing the conviction rate for defendants they had not yet seen (at the time of their election campaign).
|Speaking out against Sherri Tibbe, |
Cathy Compton and Hays County
- Admissions: It's the only trial where all the lobbyists and groupies of the District Attorney finally admitted that Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe and Hays County Assistant District Attorney Cathy Compton were in it for the cash. What they didn't realize is that that makes it a crime, of which the RICO Act will apply to the DAs as well as to themselves, as they colluded in the racketeering offenses.
|Never ending denials by Sherri Tibbe, |
ex Hays County DA and partner at Levette and Tibbe
- Busted: It's the only trial where 2 colluding District Attorneys or assisting District Attorneys have been busted in case after case of evidence tampering and whose colleagues have come forward to blow the whistle on their abuse of power.
- Increasingly Snowballing Evidence: The evidence against the pair is mounting to almost colossal proportions, and the most damning evidence of all is the trial transcript of Swami Prakashanand Saraswati which has been cited as being "disgraceful", among other adjectives, by everyone who has read it.