Swami Prakashanand Saraswati and other Hindus's Attacks plagiarized from porno
Take Karen Jonson's newest addition to a book which glorifies Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe and Hays County Assistant District Attorney Cathy Comton. It's the same as the last book, but with more extreme hatred. A new accusation against an Indian Religion Order called JKP claims that there are, wait for it....
The problem with this, is the same problem as with everything Karen does... The idea was stolen from a porn movie which happens to be called JKP Sex Camp, which was watched by Karen Jonson, who is likely a paranoid schizophrenic. It's posted on the Internet Movie Database website-
JKP Sex Camp is the name of a famous porno movie starring August, Tyce Bune, Cherokee, Anthony Hardwood, Jenna Haze, Holly Hollywood, Brett Rockman, Mario Rossi, Brittney Skye, Talon, Nautica Thorn, Vicky Vette, Felix Vicious.
Karen Jonson started saying that JPK were running SEX FACTORIES because Karen Jonson watched or saw the title of JPK Sex Camp.
See the pattern? For anyone who has doubts that Karen Jonson has a porn issue.... check out where Karen Jonson claimed that my name, Jake Pepper, was a porn star name. Do normal people say that? Do normal people even think about porn in everyday life? See the screenshot:
And even if I was a full blown porn star, that wouldn't change these irrefutable facts.
Some more plagiarisations related to Swami Prakashanand Saraswati were already proven:
- The trial of Swami Prakashanand Saraswati was a plagiarisation of earlier accusations and conviction of Swami Akhandananda Saraswati and his guru Swami Satyananda Saraswati, two men who had God complexes and abused 100s of known victims. Unrelated to Swami Prakashanand Saraswati except having "Swami Saraswati" names. Shyama Rose admitted in court that the idea to accuse Swami Prakashanand Saraswati came from newspaper clippings. More details in an earlier article titled:
The rise and fall of Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe; Chilling aspects of the Hays County Trials
It's as though a hodgepodge of the things that Karen Jonson sees and reads about are mixed together in a frighteningly creepy way, to combine new allegations that grab attention and help to make big buck$ by defiling Swami Prakashanand Saraswati, Eat, Pray, Love Author Elizabeth Gilbert and the peaceful Hays County Indian Community - As proven in the previous article:
Some more funny claims:
Even if someone has doubts about Karen Jonson's paranoid schizophrenia, anyone will accept that normal people - people like you and me - don't do and say the things that Karen Jonson (who uses the Indian name Rishika to seem less racist) says. Are others like that? Or do they have higher standards? Understand that people with thought disorders can seem perfectly normal, except for a distortion in their thinking process. People like us, we don't do or say or do these things:
1. Attack Indian kids for paying $2 to use a bouncing castle
2. Say that Indian people are constructing animal hospitals to delude Americans. Come on: Firstly, there are no animal hospitals. Secondly, even if there were, is that a legitimate attack against peaceful people?
3. 100 year old Indian gurus are raping millions of virgins from beyond the grave, and raped 45 virgins per day during their life... even at the age of 90 and 91. Secondly - the only conduit between the virgins and the rest of us is... you guessed, Karen Jonson! Karen Jonson is the only one who "gets it". It sounds like a distortion of the Islamic belief of virgins in paradise!
4. Swami Prakashanand Saraswati recruited superwoman to delude Americans!
5. Repeat the words "sex, lies, rape, fraud, fake, deluded" over and over again in a mean spirited word salad, in relation to anyone who can make you money by selling books about them.
Some more quotes from Karen Jonson's Hindu-bashing Black PR website:
a. Hatred towards the Indian community is "product" now
b. "Low sales crush your dreams"
c. "Make them want to read your book" (By any means?)
d. Telling stories to market hatred
e. What were the book marketing plans for 2015?
Creating new sex-focused stories every day?
f. It's about seeking publicity
g. Writer to Writer: "If you can think it, you can pitch it"