Thursday, 13 August 2015
Clips like this are good for educational purposes to show how minorities were portrayed on TV in the past. What shows do we have from today that demonstrate that? Prakashanand Saraswati The Hunt with John Walsh
Confusing Minstrel Show about Swami Prakashanand Saraswati
Millions were left confused and unsettled by a Minstrel Show about Swami Prakashanand Saraswati that aired on CNN. A Hays County journalist described it best: "Viewer Warning: Some of the dramatic recreations of scenes are hokey".
For most people, the show raised more questions than answers. The year old interviews are out of date with Swami Prakashanand Saraswati as a case study in religious persecution.
The usual lineup of characters were paraded on screen: Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe, Hays County Assistant District Attorney Cathy Compton and Jeri Skrocki,, Kate Tonnessen, Vesla Tonnessen and Shyama Rose and of course, Karen Jonson.
The unanswered questions about Swami Prakashanand Saraswati, which were raised by the twitterati included:
1. Why did no one, including the parents of Kate Tonnessen and her co-collaborators support them?
2. Why would someone be allowed to walk free after a conviction?
3. The ongoing pogrom against the Indian American community, innocent men, women and children, by the collaborators and their supporter Karen Jonson.
Of course, all of those questions are answered here in this blog. The minstrel show, designed to entertain white folk, failed to raise many important points.
Viewers were subjected to Kate and Vesla's narcissistic tears and characteristic cotton candy grimaces, with no mention of their history of making false accusations against other people, which were investigated and dropped by child protective services nor the failed blackmail attempt which led to the Hays County fiasco and ultimately, one of the largest persecutions of a minority in small town USA in modern times.
It was first time that Hays County admitted that Swami Prakashanand Saraswati had tried to be admitted to hospital after the trial. Swami Prakashanand Saraswati had been turned away, and the case went cold. I've been investigating this for over 4 years, and never came across that detail. Hays County kept that critical detail a secret, all the while going on a witch hunt against the innocent Indian community, using them as a scapegoat. This is a psychological technique called Gas Lighting wherein an abuser manipulates elements of the victim's environment, or conceals important facts, to make the victim feel he or she is losing his mind. It is not normal for a fugitive to go to a hospital; thereby crushing their propaganda. Reality is an inconvenience in Hays County.
"Swami Prakashanand Saraswati is a Gopher" - US Marshall Hector Gomez
It was also the first time that US Marshall service admitted that they have no clue where Swami Prakashanand Saraswati is, nor have any evidence that he left Hays County. Indian Government denies that Swami Prakashanand Saraswati is in India. Hector Gomez previously revealed his racial biases by calling Swami Prakashanand Saraswati a "gopher". According to Urban Dictionary, a gopher means:
"low-ranking employee who is made to do the bidding of their superiors. So-called because they are often running around doing various small tasks."
The truth is that Hays County got rid of Swami Prakashanand Saraswati to extort the Indian community for his 11 million dollar bail. A much higher amount than for any white person in history.
The minstrel show didn't stop at Swami Prakashanand Saraswati, it also targeted other Indian religious leaders, and had no other purpose but for white America's entertainment. The show wasn't shown in India where US Marshals claim Swami Prakashanand Saraswati is hiding.
Swami Prakashanand Saraswati's conviction will be overturned if all of the many the contradictions between Kate Tonnessen's testimony in trial and on TV were highlighted. It is up to the relevant authorities to take that case forward.
Sunday, 9 August 2015
2015: Shocking injustices to Swami Prakashanand Saraswati; Hays County District Attorney Denies Prosecutorial Abuse
When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic
I am proud to say that I decided to look beyond the headlines created by ex Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe and ex Hays County Assistant District Attorney Cathy Compton at a time when many others refused to accept the idea that a colored foreign man could be falsely accused and persecuted by a small town mob in the small town bible belt. Has that never happened before? The name of that man: 86 year old Swami Prakashanand Saraswati, (the hunt with john walsh).
Some of my white countrymen in Hays County called me "crazy" and "insane" for speaking out against the abuses against an Indian man, and more so a man who taught "voodoo" (It would be a stretch to expect some of the "Hays County's finest" to distinguish Voodoo from Hindu).
But yes, it has happened before, and my research has shown that Hays County and neighboring areas has a dark history of slavery and mistreatment of minorities who were viewed as unintelligent, and less than human.
Since the time I began my analysis of Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe and Hays County Assistant District Attorney Cathy Compton, many more people's eyebrows have been raised against Sherri and Cathy and now, everyone is speaking out against the Hays County abuses.
Welcome to Swami Unchained
The scale and extent of Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe's criminal operations and those of her assistant, protégé and close friend Nita Spankin (the self-designated code name of ex Hays County District Attorney Cathy Compton) are almost incomprehensible to a normal law-abiding person.
Every time Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe furthered her pogrom against the innocent, law-abiding Indian American community, 100s more lawyers and legal experts came to learn about the trial transcripts of Swami Prakashanand Saraswati. Those offering to work pro bono should go to correct legal representatives, and not me, a student investigator who stumbled on the crimes of Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe and Nita Spankin (the self-designated code name of ex Hays County District Attorney Cathy Compton).
But anyway, a startling number of people have also realized that Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe is the most dangerous and corrupt elected official Texas has ever known.
We'll start with her former assistant, Miss Peach.
1. When former Hays County Assistant District Attorney Peach (one of the good guys) stormed out in protest in 2009 over the falsifying of evidence in the trial of a Hays County man, Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe (one of the bad guys) basically said (I paraphrase here):
We believe you. We know that the evidence was falsified, but we don’t believe it was wrong
Link 1: http://www.newstreamz.com/2009/05/18/peach-speaks-about-da-controversy/
Link 2: http://www.dallasjustice.com/da-watch-whistleblower-san-marcos-da-lynn-peach-resigned-yesterday/
With that, former Hays County Assistant District Attorney said:
Holy smokes, he’s lying
about her colleague who presented the false evidence in court and whom Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe had defended. Peach then brought the attention of the world on Sherri Tibbe by revealing the facts to the man’s defense team, as well as to the media. For this, she was named “Hero of the day” by blogger and journalist Anthony Roberts.
The former Assistant District Attorney had nothing to gain, and everything to lose by standing up for justice. She was an outsider and a newbie. She had just joined the Hays County District Attorney’s office. She lost her job and her livelihood because of her honesty.
After she left her job on moral grounds, only corruption was left at the Hays County conviction factory.
No one was left to stop Sherri Tibbe and Cathy Compton from destroying evidence that Swami Prakashanand Saraswati’s (a later victim of Hays County justice system) defense hinged on.
Newstreamz has repeatedly asked Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe, or an authorized representative of her office, for comment or an interview about the whole fiasco. Sherri Tibbe’s only response was that she stands by the falsification of evidence. The former Hays County Assistant District Attorney was repeatedly shunned, ridiculed and bullied by her colleagues for standing up to the status quo.
Earlier this year, Peach herself ran for office of Hays County District Attorney. She promised to bring "a stronger sense of transparency and respect to the office."
Hays County Doesn't have a proper DA
She promised to "clean up" the Hays County DA office of Sherri Tibbe
Peach also said:
The Hays County District Attorney's Office must first reestablish credibility with law enforcement, with those within the legal system and with the community. Public trust has to be restored.
2. Former Hays County Republican Party chair, Cox, writes that the district attorney’s office is
long due for a major overhaul
Cox also says:
By law, district attorneys are not supposed to hide facts or conceal evidence that establishes the innocence of the accused. The primary duty of the district attorney is not to accumulate convictions but rather to see that justice is done.
The office of the Hays County District Attorney lost sight of those obligations as well as the constitutional protections owed to the accused. The Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution is one of my passions, but I feel strongly about all of the Bill of Rights. The Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Eighth Amendments relating to rights of the accused are no more negotiable than the Second Amendment.
The Hays County District Attorney’s office conduct of seeking convictions without regard for justice is bad for the rule of law, bad for the accused, bad for the family of the accused, bad for the image of the district attorney’s office and the county, and bad for the taxpayers forced to foot the bill.
3. Charles O’Dell, Ph.D. and President of Hays Community Action Network (HaysCAN) was a very popular political analyst and activist in Hays County. His life ambition was to expose the widespread corruption and cronyism he saw in Hays County. He had a regular and popular column on Hays County Roundup. Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe was high on O’ Dell’s list of corrupt Government figures in Hays County. At 4:15 p.m on Friday 1st 2012, Charles O’Dell was (probably) killed by Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe and Nita Spankin (the self-designated pseudo-name of ex Hays County District Attorney Cathy Compton who was fired or resigned from office earlier this year).
Here is a list of some of his commentary on ex Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe
- "Sherri Tibbe is dangerous" http://hayscountyroundup.blogspot.com/2011/04/save-taxpayer-money-and-strike-blow-for.html
- "Sherri Tibbe might have fallen in with the good ol’ boys" http://hayscountyroundup.blogspot.com/2008/10/hays-county-cant-afford-biased-district.html
"Sherri Tibbe protected a friend from investigation" http://hayscountyroundup.blogspot.com/2011/04/procession-to-killing.html
Sherri Tibbe protected a friend on murder charges and helped smear the victim through the media http://hayscountyroundup.blogspot.com/2011/04/procession-to-killing.html
"In Hays County corrupt officials protect each other – and justice isn’t blind."
He died in a freak and co-incidental traffic accident, on his way from collecting an open records request. The question is, what did he find in that open records request about Hays County District
Attorney Sherri Tibbe that made it necessary to "take care" of him?
- Motorcycle accident claims life of Charles O'Dell:
- Hays County activist O’Dell killed in scooter wreck:
- Charles O’Dell (75) died when his scooter was struck by a vehicle:
INTERESTINGLY, in Nov 2014, KVUE reached out to Hays County District Attorney Office Sherri Tibbe for an explanation of how serial driving offenders in Hays County keep getting off, and are able to keep driving, although they are killing people, but Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe literally went into lock-down and refused to speak on camera!
4. Another DA candidate - the one who eventually won the election and will take office in January -Wes Mau, also got a look at the inner workings of the Hays County District Attorney’s Office, and
agreed things need to change.
5. The author of a new law, which Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe boasted she used to creative effect, said she was "alarmed" that Sherri Tibbe misapplied the law.
6. Several legal experts, law professors and those who propose laws in Texas, defended against Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe's attempt to take 10 million dollars from the Hindu Community in Austin, after Sherri Tibbe made Swami Prakashanand Saraswati disappear. Hays County District
Attorney Sherri Tibbe only managed to get 200,000 dollars, or 0.02% of it.
7. Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe also lists some of the many accusations which have been made against her:
- Win-at-all-costs mentality
- Withholding or destroying evidence crucial to the defendant's case
- General misconduct at any and every opportunity
- The DA office does less with more resources since Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe became district attorney
- DA staff are unprofessional and unethical
- Never-ending over-the-top denials of her criminal activities
- Increasing the conviction rate since 2007, as she promised in her election manifesto, through deceitful prosecutorial tactics, destroying evidence etc.
- Bring cases to trial which don't need to be brought to trial
This is just a few, but people everywhere are talking about Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe.
Some of the things which ex Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe has been accused of
2. Gas lighting, a psych-ops technique which typically sociopaths use:
3. Win-at-all-costs mentality
4. Silencing or taking down those who speak against her abuses
5. Destruction of evidence
6. Intimidation against her victims. Witnesses have said that Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe and Hays County Assistant District Attorney Cathy Compton have often mocked the victims of their terror in the comment sections of news articles about their cases. They also paste pictures of Indian religious leaders on their office walls with hand-drawn speech bubbles coming from then, such as "I like children".
7. Withholding or destroying evidence crucial to the defendant's case
8 General misconduct at any and every opportunity
9. The DA office does less with more resources since Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe became district attorney
10. DA staff are unprofessional and unethical
11. Never-ending over-the-top denials of her criminal activities
12. Increasing the conviction rate since 2007, as she promised in her election manifesto, through deceitful prosecutorial tactics, destroying evidence etc.
13. Bring cases to trial which don't need to be brought to trial
14. Hays County assistant District Attorney Cathy Compton calls herself "Nita Spankin" (Need a spankin?), according to Texas Lawyer, which demonstrates her Freudian desires to cause pain and humiliation to innocent human beings in Hays County. You couldn't make this stuff up!
Ex Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe has attacked those of us who make these claims, but her defiance only strengthens the case against her. Does truth need to be defended?
Read all about Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe's and Hays County Assistant District
Attorney Cathy Compton's hunt against innocent minority defendants here:
Despite ex Hays County District Attorney Sherri Tibbe's constant denials, her office has been busted in case after case of evidence tampering, as she did in her effort to send an 82 innocent man, Swami Prakashanand Saraswati, to jail for 400 years (he only 280 years though).
Here are some documents which show some of the instances where ex Sherri Tibbe's office has been busted on evidence tampering and other abuses